Dear Lord do they get any dumber??....... FTO DAY 2




Well Fresh Meat and myself have successfully made it through another day and at least it was filled with my shouting, but mind you if a person could laugh their ass off today would have been that kind of day.

Well thank the heaven's above that in the first 2 hours of the shift we didn't have to answer any gun calls, or 11-99's, as Fresh Meat found out about 120 kms. from the station house, ( I have a 520 km. square radius patrol area), that he accidently left his gun in the weapon's locker,he made sure he had a fresh cite book, his coffee, a fully chrged portable radio in case the squads crapped out, his OC spray,baton, but not his weapon!! Needless to say I had to radio dispatch to put us out of service as we were returning to the station to "retrieve" an item left behind. When arriving there was no explanation needed as his weapon's locker was the only one that had the door closed and locked on it with a note in bold bright red letters " FORGET SOMETHING??"!!! Yes, I realize as his FTO that I should make sure everything is in order but my little hot shot was in a hurry to roll and get some bad guys. Like what am I supposed to do, pat him down every day and make sure he has his weapon on him?? NOT!! I did give him the little "going to a gun fight with a knife joke reminder though:. And I certainly haven't got a clue as to who in Depot div. has drilled into his head that we have a cite quota, everyone knows that's BS (LMAO!!).

I'm starting to believe that this guy is some sort of retribution from Div. for allowing myself to get an FTO of the year award a few month's back. What are they trying to do, give me kid's that will get me killed so I don't see a nickle of my pension??!!

I am going to try to get "fresh meat" to apply for the dive team now that I know he's SCUBA certified and has been diving for 6 years, if he think's I'm a bit of a bitchy FTO, just wait until he get's on the URT where I am head instructor and team leader. I have never lost a team member yet and I don't intend to. If he thinks the actions I'm making him do now are repetitive, just wait until he get's in a pool with me!! LOL!!

Well dear diary until the kid's next screw up I'm signing off!! And everyone out there add an extra prayer tonight for the FTO's all over the world, WE NEED IT!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY TO ALL OF MY " SOUTHERN" FRIENDS!!!!!

UNDERWATER EVIDENCE COLLECTING