The Not Political side of me rears it's head again. YES!! I am getting upset over our Government policies!!


This is no way reflects the views of the gov't. of Canada, CSIS, or the RCMP, I think I have finally had enough!!!

Growing up here in the Great White North in the 50's, 60's, and 70's, I can remember a time when the folks in the Cities could leave their front doors open, windows up, laundry hanging on the lines, and actually knew their neighbour's. Hell my Grandma used to basically have a tea pot going 12 hours of the day and always had fresh baked goods on the table " just in case" a friend or two would stop to visit. Grandpa would have a bottle of wine, or down in the coal cupboard in the basement, a bottle of whiskey, ( in Ukrainian it's ' horeelka' I don't have cyrillic on my keyboard and I'm probably the only one who could read it on my blog anyway, LOL!!) Just in case " his friend's" dropped over. Not so today!!!
Ever since the Government of Canada opened our border's to immigrant's from war torn or 'impoverished' nation's the Country has gone all to hell. In Vancouver the SIHK's riot and have honor killings, The Russian mob has all but taken over Montreal , ( when they aren't having gang wars with the Jamaican's and Haitian's over prostitution or drugs) and it's not like there isn't enough cash to go around there, the last time I visited " la belle Province" Montreal to be more specific , I was approached no less than 4 times from my exit from the Montreal Metro at Station St. Laurent in the East end of the City with offers of hooker's, guns, or drugs of my choice. ( All the time wearing a very prominent RCMP crest T-shirt.) In Toronto the Jamaican's have taken over the Jane/Finch area in the N.W. part of the City and shootings occur on a daily basis. I have friends on the Metropolitan Toronto Police who dread that they may be transferred to 31,32, or the Northern part of 54 divisions. The Jamaican's have better arms and ammo than they do, and aren't afraid to load them with cop killers ( teflon bullets). Here in the 'Peg we have the aboriginal gangs fighting over drugs, guns, hooker's, illegal cigarettes, in fact we have had 5 shootings in the course of 3 days, with 3 less on the welfare rolls ( if you catch my drift).
It's time to crack down on the Immigration to this great country, and I surely hope the USA follow's in Canada's footsteps. Folk's from Mexico and Czech Republi now require visa's to come to Canada. The consulates and embassies in foreign lands are getting better trained staff to ' weed' out potential problem refugee claimant's and false stories. They are no longer ' rubber stamping' entrance visa's on compassionate or humanitarian grounds.
Will this cut down on random violence and LEO killings in our Country?? I hope so, ( but in reality I HIGHLY DOUBT IT! )
Maybe the Government of Canada should start using the photo I have posted at the top of the blog at our Embassies and Consulates around the globe. More wishful thinking on my part of course, as there is no Santa Claus. HE went the way of my Grandma and Grampa's open doors.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY TO ALL OF MY " SOUTHERN" FRIENDS!!!!!

UNDERWATER EVIDENCE COLLECTING