What happened to the right of free speech in the USA???

The following news article was sent to me by a friend of mine on the NYPD tactical unit who also happens to be a service veteran. I was under the assumption that the US Constitution allowed citizens the right of free speech, and freedom of Religion. When did the Office of the President become able to change the US Constitution without the radification of at least 38 States??? I'm becoming to believe that the current U S President has decided to become more of a Dictator than a President.
Pray for the USA my friends and act before more OBAMA-nations ( abominations) occur!! I know I will be!!!

Sent by Retired Vice Admiral Bob Scarborough, of Arlington, Va. to my friend in the NYPD TPF


Subject: "Obama Strikes Again"

"I wanted to give you all some disturbing information on our wonderful president. I work with the Catch-A-Dream Foundation which provides hunting and fishing trips to children with life-threatening illnesses. This past weekend we had our annual banquet / fundraiser event in Starkville . "As a part of our program, we had scheduled Sgt. 1st Class Greg Stube, a highly decorated U.S. Army Green Beret and inspirational speaker who was severely injured while deployed overseas and didn't have much of a chance for survival to come. Greg is stationed at Ft. Bragg, NC and received permission from his commanding officer to come speak at our function. Everything was on go until Obama made a policy that NO U.S. SERVICEMAN CAN SPEAK AT ANY FAITH-BASED PUBLIC EVENTS ANYMORE. Needless to say, Greg had to cancel his speaking event with us. Didn't know if anyone else was aware of this new policy. Wonder what kind of news we all will receive next. You're just starting to see the Obamanation. Your religion is on the list next. I don't know about you, but this makes me furious.

What a rotten thing to do by the "commander-in-chief". And I'm afraid we ain't seen nothin' yet.

Comments

Cal Armstrong said…
Nothing's happening to the right of free speech in the US; or, at least, this has nothing to do with it:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/faithbased.asp
Edwards said…
We American's have allowed our freedom of speech to be taken from us because of our fear to be labeled or branded by the false prophets of the religion of political correctness. Stand up Americans and have your say. Point out the hypocrcies of this false religion. What is right is right. What is wrong is wrong. This will never change. What has changed and is the difference between our founding fathers and us is that we are not willing to lose anything we have and the founding fathers were willing to lose everything including their lives to live and speek free. Are we going to wait until we are faced with such threats or will we stand up and fight back to have our freedom of speech restored?
Our Canadian brothers, and others from every other country should encourage the Americans to stand up in line with the history of America. Or else, you too will fall victims.
Thank you Tom!
Easily Lost said…
You have the right to free speech as long as it doesn't offend anyone else. Like blacks, Mexicans, gays, females, blonds, animal rights activists, well you get the picture. Anyone other than a white male. Didn't you know they changed the rules while no one was looking? This political correctness has gone so far overboard, people are almost afraid to utter a word for fear they will be labeled a racist, sexist whateverist.
Keep the borders open a little longer, would you please? I may want to migrate further North.
Diver said…
Easily!!:
I'll keep the borders open for you, hell, I'll even sign a sponsorship form if needed.
Always willing to help out a friend!!!

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY TO ALL OF MY " SOUTHERN" FRIENDS!!!!!

UNDERWATER EVIDENCE COLLECTING