Oh NO!!! I've lost a follower!!!!


Well I suppose it had to happen sooner or later! I've lost a follower from my readers list. I guess I'm just getting old and boring , may have to take up writing hot sex stories to keep the reader's happy. I know somebody in TX that may like that idea!! ;-) Maybe I'll have to put in more jokes....who knows?? It's really hard sometimes when you get writer's block. Or it could be that I've just become a " block head".. LOL!!
The bitch about it is that I can't remember who dropped off the list, I'm not going to lose any sleep over it, as it musn't have been one of my friends. I have a feeling it may have been the "badge bunny" that wanted my buddies e mail addresses, and all that will get you is your balls cut off, and usually by the wife/girlfriend.!! OUCH!!!
Hmmmm......who was it??? I have a feeling it may have been the person who e mailed me complaining about content of one of the posts who I just politely sent back this photo cartoon as the answer. Old and cyanical?? Me!!! Naw.....

Comments

That is a funny calling card, I like it. Followers come and go but friends stay! Be safe my friend, TGR
CopHawk said…
whoever left is the person who loses..... I enjoy reading your blog, Tom, and the parts that are too technical for a non-diver like me, I just skim... but there is always something of interest... plus, you're a stud! (wink)
My heart aches for the stress you are enduring as a result. :)

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY TO ALL OF MY " SOUTHERN" FRIENDS!!!!!

UNDERWATER EVIDENCE COLLECTING

It's Wednesday and time for a joke!!!!