ABSOLUTELY CHILDISH!!!!


Okay I usually don't spout off in my blog,( well not too often) but this has to be unreal. My partner of 11 years and best friend, dive partner, Sizzles is bloody jealous of the newbie George. He knows I'm an FTO, I have to teach the new kid on the block all the tricks of the trade to keep his ass from becoming road kill, and he's jealous that I'm spending 8 1/2 of my 9 (scheduled) working hours with him and he feels that I am ignoring his needs. Ever hear anything so stupid?? I mean we socialize together, his kids are like my own, I taught his wife how to cook so she didn't poison him in the first 4 years of their marriage, and now he's JEALOUS of George!! Oh LORD why me???
On our day off this past Sunday Sizz and I entered the Winnipeg Police Service's 1/2 Marathon for Cancer research. I figured this would give us some quality time together, give him his fill of ME so he doesn't go off the deep end, and bond more, (like we need it after all these years!). The whole 13 kms of the course was taken up by his complaining, trying to make me feel bad about not spending more time with him, you know ROOKIE crap as I call it. I had planned on crossing the finish line with him at the exact same time so we'd be true PARTNERS in the race but at the last 20 feet I sped up and bested him by 5 secs., my time 2:32:05 and Sizzle's 2:32:10, I only did that because of his whining. Was I wrong to do it?? Maybe, or was it the competitive spirit coming out in me?? Who knows. But I did show him that a cop 10 years his senior ( in age also) can still beat the young-un.

Here's a picture of "fresh meat" George. Now you tell ME if this kid doesn't need extra attention to keep his ass in one piece. I have progressed to the point where I WILL allow him to sign out an X-26 now, but I still do stand behind him when he has his hand on the holster. I mean even I can only take 49.7 K volts only so often, and I think getting zapped by it in class was enough. I appreciate seeing the funky chicken as much as the next cop, only not when I'm doing it.
Hope to hear back with some suggestions on my Sizzles predicament. Hell I'd hate to transfer to Nunavut to get away from his moaning and complaining. I'm too damn old for that crap!!! LOL!!!
Tom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY TO ALL OF MY " SOUTHERN" FRIENDS!!!!!

UNDERWATER EVIDENCE COLLECTING

It's Wednesday and time for a joke!!!!