HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU HAVE ARRESTED THE RIGHT PERSON?????


Here are the top ten clues!!!

Top Ten Reasons why you know (to a high degree of certainty) you've arrested the right person:

Arrestee's head hung down in shame in booking photo.

You've got a black eye from the scuffle.

The arrestee has 2 black eyes from the scuffle.

The arrestee's lawyers were at the station before you arrived.

There's (cocaine, weed, meth, drug of choice)...everywhere!

Arrestee has NO discernable means of income but lives in a mansion with a commanding view of the bay.

Arrestee is flipping you the bird in booking photo.

Snitch told you he was the right guy.

His woman told you he was the right guy.

He smells bad....really bad...no, I mean reeeaallly bad.

Comments

Stan said…
LOL! Tom I got your e-mail. Thank you! I will answer you soon.

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY TO ALL OF MY " SOUTHERN" FRIENDS!!!!!

UNDERWATER EVIDENCE COLLECTING