WOULD YOU BE CAUGHT DEAD DRIVING THIS?? I WOULDN'T!!!




Yeah right!! A CODE 3 in THIS!! LMAO!!

Comments

Stan said…
This PT Cruiser is assembled in Mexico. And since Chrysler is going belly up they've decided to stop production of this model. Maby they got a good deal on a fleet of them. LOL!
Stan said…
sp: "maybe" I've got to check my spelling!
The Farmer said…
Enjoy reading your blog, I have a couple of comments, 1)Maybe your partner just needs a hug. 2)I think LT. Col. David Grossman has it right when he segregates people into 3 classes.Sheep, sheep dogs, and wolves. He is also correct that the majority of the sheep think that sheep dogs are pointless, until a wolf is killing and terrorizing them. Luckily for the sheep, sheep dogs know better and continue to protect them even though the aren't appreciated much. 3) As a diver in the very early stages of Dive rescue/recovery and part of a newly assembled team, who dives nothing but blackwater, any suggestions on training.

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY TO ALL OF MY " SOUTHERN" FRIENDS!!!!!

UNDERWATER EVIDENCE COLLECTING